- What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They contain information about your visit to the website, such as your device type, operating system, and browser version. This information helps us improve the performance and security of our website and provide a better user experience.
- Types of Cookies we use
Our website uses the following types of Cookies:
- Necessary Cookies: These Cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the website, such as security authentication and data storage.
- Statistical Cookies: These Cookies help us collect information about how users visit the website, such as visit time, page views, etc., so that we can improve website performance.
- Advertising Cookies: These Cookies are used to display personalized ads related to user interests, providing a more personalized experience.
- How you can control Cookies
- Protection of personal information collected by Cookies
- Contact Us